Wednesday, July 6, 2011

.Royalty Wear Varsity & Tee Collection 2011.


Royalty Wear is a UK based urban clothing producing it's own garments, nothing but quality stuff.


In its latest collection, it has made a wide range of screen-printed t-shirts and fine embroided varsity jackets which come in two different colour-ways. As I talked to one of the crew members, I was told the brand is working on more stuff so keep your eye on the blog because it will be one of the first blogs to show them off.


Some of the brand's clothing has been featured in music videos such as;
Tribal Magz ft Gracious K & Ramzee - 21 DARES 
and among others.


Otherwise, I have always not spoon fed my readers therefore I am not going to say much about the clothing. I have got a couple of more images to say all I havenot said. Check them out after the jump.


Now, If you have liked any of the above fresh stuff and would like to get you some, be calm and go straight to their online store; http://www.royaltywear.bigcartel.com/. You can get a tidy 10% off by putting  "FASHIONAIRE10" when you reach the check out point, just for my readers. How cool is that?! Now GO!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

fashion. newfashion-blogs