Monday, July 4, 2011

.Summer Camp Mix by Tyler The Creator.


Hi. I’m On A Big Tour In Europe Right Now, Pretty New To This. I’m Used To Spending Summers Not Doing Anything Productive With My Friends. I’m Really Fucking Home Sick, Not Only That, I Have A Cast On, So, To Feel Better, I Put Together An Hour Mix Of Songs That I Like To Listen To, That Reminds Me Of Summer Back Home. Fuck A Tracklist, Figure It Out. GOLFWANG. ( click photo to download)<br />-Tyler.
As I post this, I am actually listening to it. If I love it then you will love it too, trust me. Tyler The Creator compiles his favourite old school tunes and puts them together into a mix, he prolly has taste because this is the type of mix that will put a smile on your face on a sunny day, whole day. The type of mix that will make you sing in your head wherever you go. Check it out; Click image to download.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

fashion. newfashion-blogs